Pocket Watch Drawing
by Ayesha Ghazanfar on Nov 28, 2020
The fashion industry has made watches a modern fashion accessory. Your watch choice can make you stand out as this accessory is a symbol of prestige, elegance, style, and status.
As for pocket watches, they were iconic. They gained so much fame in the past then disappeared from view, and, today, once again, pocket watches come with diverse designs and styles and are loved. They are the best combo of old and modern trends.
Let's dive into the history of these pocket watches.
Are Pocket watches still in style in the 21st century?
Pocket watches are a symbol of elegance and fine taste, a throwback to a past era that many people imitate today. The popularity and trend of pocket watches had diminished in the past few years, but they have started emerging again in the present age. They are back in movies and fashion.
As we can see, over the years, many films and TV shows used iconic pocket watches to redefine that former elegance on the silver screen. Peaky Blinders, Sherlock, Poirot, and The Thomas Crown Affair are some of the examples.
The people who are fond of pocket watch wants to have pocket watch tattoos on their body and pocket watch drawing in their home. If you want to draw pocket watch, you can follow our steps:
Easy steps for pocket watch drawing
Would you like to draw a pocket watch? Doing so is simple with the help of this easy, step-by-step drawing tutorial. All you will need is a sheet of paper and a pencil, pen, or marker. You may also wish to use crayons, colored pencils, or something similar to shade your finished drawing.
Drawing is an art and fun. You can express yourself, your feelings, and emotions through this art. As far as the drawing of a pocket watch is concerned, we can draw it with three easy steps. Do you want to learn how to draw a pocket watch? Doing it is very easy with the help of a step-by-step drawing lesson. Grab a sheet of paper and a pen and get started.
Here we go:
- First of all, draw a small circle on a piece of paper. It will outline the shape of the pocket watch. Then draw a smaller circle within the first circle. The smaller circle will outline the face of the watch.
- Draw short lines to make an hourglass shape on the top of the circle. It is called the crown of the watch.
- Draw a small circle encircling the crown. This will shape the loop of the watch to which a chain is attached.
- Draw another circle, larger than the previous one, which should complete the loop.
- Draw arched and straight short lines in succession to make a non-uniform shape alongside the crown. It shapes the knob that is used to set the time on the watch.
- Then draw the hands of the watch. Draw a dot in the center of the clock face, and encircle the dot. Draw thick lines stretching outward. Shade the ends of the hands of the watch.
- Draw a circle encompassing the center of the clock face.
- Then draw a clock face with numbers 1 to 12.
- Finally, Color or shade your watch if you want to.
Pocket watches are back in style. Their antiquity and elegance make them stand out. Pocket watch drawing will attract the attention of your guest and look beautiful on the wall.